Wednesday 29 October 2008

Wedache: The headache you get and stress you go through while planning a wedding.


I thought I might share my frustrations and hopefully my solutions by sharing this blog about planning my May 2009 wedding in the South of France. You might wonder why I say it’s a headache, well it’s not really, however, is it just me, or does no one choose Cote d'Azur as a overseas wedding destination anymore?

France is the most beautiful country, great food, great wine, and great joie de vivre, but I have struggled to find information on the web to assist planning this joyous event, so whilst I muddle my way through finding info that is more related to the South of France rather than USA or usual Destination Weddings countries, I hope you come along for the ride.

So… enjoy, take part, leave a comment or don’t… it will all be therapeutic in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment